Visit San Francisco’s California Academy of Sciences, the world’s only aquarium-planetarium-rainforest-living museum. The venue allows you to see African penguins, rocket through the galaxy, experience a coral reef, and much more, all in one place!
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Instant confirmation
What customers loved
"I enjoyed the different kinds of fish"
"The aquarium was really beautiful and the rainforest was fantastic - especially at the very top with the butterflies"
"The planetarium. Be sure to sign up for a show and get a reserved seat ticket in advance before the show you would like to see."
- Explore an aquarium, rainforest, planetarium, and natural history museum all in one day at the California Academy of Sciences
- Experience the world's largest all-digital planetarium as you journey into space
- Visit the African Penguin exhibit, marvel at Claude the albino alligator, and see thousands of exotic fish in the aquarium
- Enjoy the wildflowers on the 2.5-acre living roof
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- General entry ticket
- Exhibits and shows
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The California Academy of Science is located at 55 Music Concourse Drive, inside Golden Gate Park in San Francisco.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Your entry ticket to the Academy includes all exhibits and shows
- Children 2 years old and younger can enter for free
- Please note some shows are capacity controlled and subject to availability
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures, all guests will also need to reserve timed-entry tickets in advance. Upon booking, a link will be provided on your ticket that directs you to reserve an entry time slot. Step-by-step instructions will be provided on your booking confirmation and must be followed in order to gain entry to the museum.
- The planetarium will remain closed until further notice
- Reserve entry to the Osher Rainforest and the Shake House earthquake simulator in Giants of Land and Sea in order to facilitate physical distancing. Do this by scanning a QR code with your smartphone at the Academy and selecting an entry time for both. Please note that entry times are limited and your first choice may not be available.