Visit San Francisco’s California Academy of Sciences, the world’s only aquarium-planetarium-rainforest-living museum. The venue allows you to see African penguins, rocket through the galaxy, experience a coral reef, and much more, all in one place!
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
What customers loved
"I enjoyed the different kinds of fish"
"The aquarium was really beautiful and the rainforest was fantastic - especially at the very top with the butterflies"
"The planetarium. Be sure to sign up for a show and get a reserved seat ticket in advance before the show you would like to see."
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The California Academy of Science is located at 55 Music Concourse Drive, inside Golden Gate Park in San Francisco. On the day, proceed directly to the attraction entrance and present your ticket for entry to the California Academy of Sciences.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Some shows are capacity-controlled and subject to availability.
- Reserve entry to the Planetarium in order to facilitate physical distancing; do this by scanning a QR code with your smartphone at the Academy and selecting an entry time. The capacity for the Planetarium is limited, any child under 4 is not permitted inside the Planetarium.
- All guests ages 2 & up must continue to wear a mask indoors. Guests ages 12 & above will need to provide proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID test taken within 72 hours to enter the museum, effective August 27, 2021. Acceptable forms of proof include a paper vaccination card, photo of valid vaccination card, or digital vaccination card. Visitors ages 18 years and over will also be required to provide photo ID in order to verify that the proof of vaccination or negative test result is their own. Acceptable proof of a negative COVID-19 test must include name, date, and type of test, and indication that the result was negative for COVID.