Visit San Francisco’s California Academy of Sciences, the world’s only aquarium-planetarium-rainforest-living museum. The venue allows you to see African penguins, rocket through the galaxy, experience a coral reef, and much more, all in one place!
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
What customers loved
"I enjoyed the different kinds of fish"
"The aquarium was really beautiful and the rainforest was fantastic - especially at the very top with the butterflies"
"The planetarium. Be sure to sign up for a show and get a reserved seat ticket in advance before the show you would like to see."
- Explore an aquarium, rainforest, planetarium, and natural history museum all in one day at the California Academy of Sciences
- Experience the world's largest all-digital planetarium as you journey into space
- Visit the African Penguin exhibit, marvel at Claude the albino alligator, and see thousands of exotic fish in the aquarium
- Enjoy the wildflowers on the 2.5-acre living roof
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- General entry ticket
- Exhibits and shows
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
The California Academy of Science is located at 55 Music Concourse Drive, inside Golden Gate Park in San Francisco.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Your entry ticket to the Academy includes all exhibits and shows
- Children 2 years old and younger can enter for free
- Some shows are capacity controlled and subject to availability
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures, all guests will also need to reserve timed-entry tickets in advance. Upon booking, a link will be provided on your ticket that directs you to reserve an entry time slot. Step-by-step instructions will be provided on your booking confirmation and must be followed in order to gain entry to the museum
- Reserve entry to the Planetarium, Osher Rainforest, and the Shake House earthquake simulator in Giants of Land and Sea in order to facilitate physical distancing; do this by scanning a QR code with your smartphone at the Academy and selecting an entry time
- The capacity for Planetarium is extremely limited; Planetarium shows may not be appropriate for children under 7, and any child under 4 is not permitted