Visit San Francisco’s California Academy of Sciences, the world’s only aquarium-planetarium-rainforest-museum. See African penguins, rocket through the galaxy, experience a coral reef, and much more.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
What customers loved
"I enjoyed the different kinds of fish"
"The aquarium was really beautiful and the rainforest was fantastic - especially at the very top with the butterflies"
"The planetarium. Be sure to sign up for a show and get a reserved seat ticket in advance before the show you would like to see."
Select participants and date
The California Academy of Science is located at 55 Music Concourse Drive, inside Golden Gate Park in San Francisco. On the day, proceed directly to the attraction entrance and present your ticket for entry to the California Academy of Sciences.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- All visitiors aged 2 and over must continue to wear a mask indoors
- Effective February 1, all guests ages 12+ who are eligible to receive the COVID-19 booster must provide proof of full vaccination and a booster shot to enter the museum. Negative COVID-19 tests will no longer be accepted for entry
- Effective March 15, proof of full vaccination will also be required for ages 5-11, with this age group exempted from the booster requirement at this time
- Acceptable forms of proof include a paper vaccination card, photo of valid vaccination card, or digital vaccination card. Visitors ages 18 years and over will also be required to provide photo ID
- To reserve entry to the Planetarium you will need to scan a QR code with your smartphone at the Academy and select an entry time
- Children under 4 are not permitted inside the Planetarium
- General entry ticket, exhibits, and shows are included
- Food and drinks will not be provided