Experience incredible views of Calgary from the water with a self-guided rafting trip down the Bow River. Enjoy a hassle-free trip with your raft ready and waiting
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- See amazing views of downtown Calgary from the Bow River
- Enjoy a hassle-free experience - pick-up and drop off your raft at the riverside
- Paddle through the 'easy rapids' or let the current of the river guide you
- Benefit from an activity suitable for all skill levels
- An inflated raft with paddles
- Life vests, Safety kits, Safety talk, and Safety Support while on the river.
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Children under 3 years
- Pregnant women
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled time. All equipment will be ready and waiting for you with the staff.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine, please dress accordingly.
- This trip takes approx. 2-3 hours of float times in May & June, and approx. 3-4 hours float times in July & August.
- Distance 11.5 km with many gentle, fun, enjoyable rapids.
- No experience is required
- The tour operator will respond to any emergencies or issues on the river