Enjoy a 3-hour tour through Calgary and gain an understanding of the city. Hear the interesting stories that helped shape Calgary into the city it is today.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the base of the Calgary Tower. If the weather is bad, please meet inside the entrance of the Calgary Tower. 101 9 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2P 1J9, CanadaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Audio recording
- Mobility scooters
- Food in the vehicle
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with extensive mobility issues
- Every child must be placed in a seat and is required to wear a seatbelt. A booster seat must be supplied by the accompanying adult if the child is under 145 cm (4'9") tall and under the minimum weigh of 18kg (40 lbs.). If a child does not meet these requirements, the activity provider reserves the right to refuse access to tour. A youth ticket must be purchased for everyone aged 15-years and younger