If you like to travel via land, you can take a tour to Cairo from Hurghada by bus. Enjoy a full-day trip from Hurghada to visit Cairo, the capital of Egypt.
What to Expect
You will be picked up from your hotel in Hurghada at 02.00 am by air-conditioned vehicle and then you will enjoy a leisurely drive to Cairo where you will meet your Egyptologist guide to visit Giza. Start your day tour by visiting Giza Pyramids & the Great Sphinx. You will also visit the Valley Temple. Then you will be taken for lunch at local restaurant on the Nile river in Cairo.
After lunch you will visit the Egyptian Museum. You will have an opportunity to see a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. After you have seen the pyramids and explored the magnificent Egyptian Museum, you can visit the Khan El Khalili Bazaar where you can shop to your hearts content in a traditional shopping bazaar! At the end of your day you will be transferred to back to your hotel in Hurghada via air-conditioned vehicle.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned bus
- All transfers in Cairo and Hurghada
- Entrance fees to the sights
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Lunch at local restaurant on Nile in Cairo
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees to any of the Pyramids from inside or the Solar Boat Museum
- Drinks and personal expenses
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Children must be accompanied by an adult