Cruise the river Nile in a traditional Felucca and experience Cairo from the water, spending a day sailing down the river which was once an essential part of the world of Ancient Egypt. Watch the sun set over Egypt's capital, experience its nightlife
What to Expect
It’s one of the best attractions in Egypt! A Nile River cruise in a traditional Felucca. Your experienced guide will meet you in your Cairo hotel lobby and take you to the Nile pier in downtown Cairo.
There’s a host of things to do in Egypt, but spending a day sailing along the same river on which Cleopatra once swept regally by so many centuries ago is one that should not be missed. Enjoy a relaxing daytime Nile cruise beneath the warm Egyptian sun and see the glory of Cairo glide along on the banks of this legendary waterway.
If you opt to take the cruise later on in the day you’ll experience the spectacular sunset over Cairo from the deck or your boat. Or, if you prefer, hop on board the Felucca after the sun has set and observe the excitement of Cairo nightlife, with its many tempting attractions, from the river.
- Transfer service from and to hotel in air-conditioned vehicle
- 2-Hour Felucca cruise on the Nile
- Taxes & service charge
- One bottle of mineral water during your trip
What's Not Included
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities that aren’t obligatory
- Optional activity costs
Know Before You Go
• Please inquire for larger groups
• Pick-up time according to chosen schedule
• Possibility of arranging birthday parties during your cruise on the Nile
• Nile tour takes 3 to 4 hours, including all transfers
• This tour can be arranged at your convenience departing from Cairo, Luxor, or Aswan