See the world’s oldest step pyramid at Saqqara, the vast, ancient burial ground of kings. Visit Memphis, the ancient capital of the Old Kingdom of Egypt. Your local guide will provide insights into the history and culture of ancient Egypt.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Please meet at Pharaohs Hotel, 12 Lotfy Hassouna, St, Dokki, Giza GovernorateOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children must be 6 years of age or older.
- Effective September 1, 2021, travelers aged 18+ must produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination on Intrepid Urban Adventures tours. Children aged 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine.