Take an early morning flight from Cairo to enjoy a full day's sightseeing in Luxor. Explore the Karnak Temples, dedicated to the God Amon. Visit the Valley of the Kings and the Valley of the Queens, named for the many Pharaohs that are buried there.
What to Expect
This private day trip to Luxor starts with an early morning flight from Cairo Airport, allowing for a full day's sightseeing in the city.
Meet your guide at Luxor airport and kick start your day by visiting the Karnak Temples. Dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut, and their son Khonsu, it is said to be the greatest example of worship in history.
Proceed to the Valley of the Kings, named for the many rulers of ancient Egypt, including Tutankhamun, who were buried there. Next is the Valley of the Queens, home to the tombs of Nefertarie, the wife of Ramses II, and Queen Hatshepsut; the only pharaonic woman to reign over Egypt.
In the evening, you will be transferred to Luxor Airport for your return flight to Cairo.
- Warm meet and assist upon arrival and departure at Luxor Airport
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places
- All transfers by private a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Domestic flights Cairo – Luxor – Cairo (Y class)
- All taxes and service charges
What's Not Included
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entry visas to Egypt