Discover Luxor, the largest Upper Egyptian city, with its many cultural sites and immerse yourself in the history of the former kings and queens. Visit the Valley of the Kings, the Colossi of Memnon and the Karnak Temple Complex.
What to Expect
Discover the largest city in Egypt and visit the incredible city of Luxor. Start your tour with a ride down the west bank of the Nile into the Valley of the Kings and a visit to 3 interesting grave sites. Venture on to Deir el-Bahari and visit the burial site of Queen Hatshepsut. On your journey back, make a quick stop at the breathtaking Colossi of Memnon.
Regain your strength at lunch and continue on to Thebes, home of the impressive burial sites of the pharaohs of the New Kingdom. Admire the fascinating Karnak Temple Complex with the holy sea.
At the end of the day, return to the airport at Luxor and take an inland flight to Cairo. After your arrival at the airport in Sharm el-Sheikh, transfer to your hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Inland flight from Cairo to Luxor and back
- Transfer in an air-conditioned private vehicle
- Private tour guide
- Visit and entry fees for aforementioned attractions
- Visit to the temple complexes at Luxor
What's Not Included
- Drinks in the restaurant
- Any extras not outlined in the program
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please do not forget a valid passport with visa
• Wear loose, light clothing, however please cover shoulders and avoid anything too deep cut; please respect the culture of the land you are visiting