Fly from Hurghada to Cairo to get a fantastic day trip in Cairo, with an Egyptologist as your guide. Visit the famous pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and the Egyptian Museum. Spend the afternoon shopping at the Khan el-Khalili market.
What to Expect
You will be picked up at your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh by an air-conditioned vehicle and transferred to the airport to catch a domestic flight to Cairo. Upon arrival in Cairo you will be greeted by the Egyptologist who will accompany you throughout the tour.
The tour starts in Giza, where you visit the famous and impressive pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinos as well as the Sphinx. After a break for a delicious lunch, the tour continues on to the Egyptian Museum. Here you can admire the treasures of the young pharaoh Tutankhamun as well as other artifacts. In the afternoon you can enjoy shopping at the Khan el-Khalili market (the old bazaar).
At the end of the tour you’ll be transferred to the airport in Cairo to catch the flight back to Sharm El Sheikh. Once there you’ll be transferred back to your hotel.
- All transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Domestic flights (Hurghada – Cairo/Cairo – Hurghada)
- Egyptologist Guide
- Soft drinks during the drives
- Lunch at an excellent restaurant
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Drinks in the restaurant
- Admission to the chamber tombs of the pyramids
- Admission to the Mummy Room at the Egyptian Museum
- Entrance fees to all the attractions mentioned in the itinerary