Discover the history of Egypt in one of the largest capitals of the world. Visit the impressive pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, and admire the countless grave sites of the original pharaohs in the Egyptian Museum.
What to Expect
Take an incredible tour along the coast of the Red Sea in Egypt. Travel from Hurghada through the impressive Eastern desert to Cairo and immerse yourself in the history of the city.
Enjoy the chance to visit the Egyptian Museum and admire over 3,500 artifacts from the former kings and queens of Egypt. See the countless grave sites, historic coins and visit the Mummy Hall and treasures of Tutankhamen with six golden coffins.
Visit some of the 7 wonders of the world and see the pyramids of Giza and the lion head of the Sphinx.
After a refreshing lunch buffet, take a shopping tour of downtown Cairo and snap up a couple of deals before heading back to Hurghada.
- All transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Private, German-speaking tour guide
- Entry fees (except to the Mummy Hall and the Treasures in the Egyptian Museum)
- Lunch during the tour in a first-rate restaurant
What's Not Included
- Entry to the Mummy Hall at the Egyptian Museum
- Entry to the Burial Treasures
- Drinks at the restaurant
- Additional fees not outlined in the program
Know Before You Go
Please bring the following with you:
• Athletic shoes