Enjoy a four-day tour of Bahariya Oasis and the surrounding area. Visit many historical landmarks such as the valley of the golden mummies, go to the local museums and enjoy the wonderful natural beauty of the White Desert.
What to Expect
Enjoy a 4-day guided tour of the magical El Bahariya Oasis and White Desert.
This tour will give you an intimate understanding of desert Bedouin life, encompassing a number of Oases and quaint Bedouin villages.
Day one takes in Bahariya Oasis, where you'll get to have lunch at a local Bedouin village, before moving on to historical sights such as The Roman Fortress, Valley of The Golden Mummies and The English Mountain. The tour will then move onto the White Desert, where you can enjoy the beautiful chalk rock formations.
At night you'll get to camp in the desert and enjoy a Bedouin party with live musicians playing traditional Arabic instruments.
The next day you'll get to visit the Crystal Mountain and take a bath in a hot spring. The tour will also encompass the desert oasis of Farafra, where you'll get to have lunch and visit a local museum, before setting-up camp and enjoying dinner.
Day three will begin with a hot spring shower and a visit to the Dakhla oasis. The the tour will then conclude on day four back at Bahariya Oasis before transferring to Cairo.
- Three nights' accommodation in lodge/hotel on full board basis
- Camping accommodation in the White Desert on a full board basis
- Local tour of the Bahariya Oasis with a private jeep
- BBQ dinner in the desert
- Bottled water and soft drinks
- Safari in the White Desert by private jeep 4x4 (not sharing with other guests)
- American tents, sleeping bags, safari equipment and jeep 4x4
- Entrance fees for the museum and the temples
- Service charge & taxes
- Transfers Cairo/Bahariya/Cairo
What's Not Included
- Visa Entry for Egypt
- Personal items
Know Before You Go
Runs every day, starting from the hotel at 06:00 am.