Egyptian Pearls: Explore The Best Of Cairo and GizaProduct ID: 67885
From $210 per personBook now
- Explore the best of Cairo and Giza
- Enjoy the different sightseeing and landmarks
- Relax during your stay at Cairo Hotel
- Learn more about ancient culture
- Stay comfortable in our private air-conditioned vehicle
Day one includes a full-day outing to Sakkara, the vast Necropolis of ancient Memphis. Sakkara has the first Pyramid and the world’s oldest stone structure. Later all will drive to Memphis the capital of the ancient kingdom and one of the most important cities throughout the history of ancient Egypt. A break for lunch will take place before proceeding to the most famous wonderland in the whole world – the Great Pyramids and the Sphinx. Free evening at leisure and overnight in Cairo hotel.
The last day a Farewell to Egypt will take place. After breakfast in the hotel the rest of the day will be off to Islamic Cairo where the 12th Century Citadel of Salah El-Din stands, within the walls of the medieval fortress is the Alabaster Mosque and El-Gawhara Palace built by Mohamed Ali, followed by a visit to Christian Old Cairo where the Romans constructed the fortress of Babylon. Built over the ruins of the two towers of this fortress, the Church of Saint Mary known by the Hanging Church. Break for lunch, and next to drive to the Egyptian Museum where the treasures of King Tut Ankh-Amun and most of the pharaohs are kept. Finally, the trip ends after this final Cairo tour after which transfer will be available to take you back to Cairo International Airport.
- Transfers from/to the airport at any time (24/7) depending on your flights schedule
- All accommodations in 3-star hotels in Cairo. All rooms have a private bath, air-conditioning, TV, and include breakfast
- All fully-guided tours (as per the itinerary) in air-conditioned buses
- Fluent, English-speaking tour guides throughout your program.
- All meals as described in the tour itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- All transfer and pick-up services
- All service charges and taxes
- International flights
- Entry Visa to Egypt
- All the entrance fees of the sites. There is no advance charge for site entrance fees to add flexibility to your program, as you may choose to skip one or more sites depending upon your interests
- Any items of personal nature, such as drinks, phone calls, laundry, tips
- Any other extras not mentioned as included
The driver will pick you up from Cairo International Airport to your hotel in Cairo As well as all Pick-up services with professional driver with a private air-conditioned minibus/vehicle within the entire trip (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 67885