Explore the history of Cairo. Visit the Christian churches of Abu-Sergah,St. Barbara and the Jewish Synagogue. Then you’ll move to visitthe Islamic Cairo, with stops at the El Rafay Mosque and El Sultan Hassan Mosque the to the famous Citadel of Saladin.
What to Expect
You'll be picked up from your hotel to enjoy a spiritual day tour to the Islamic and Coptic sites in Cairo.
First, see Salah El Din Citadel where Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque, also Al Gowhara palace built by Mamluks and Ottmanian. Later you'll stop to visit El Rafay Mosque and El Sultan Hassan Mosque. Pause for lunch in a local Restaurant.
Finally, proceed to old Cairo where you will discover the Roman fortress, the Hanging church, also called Al Mo’allaka church, then to St. Sergius, which sheltered the holy family. End your tour by visiting the Famous Jewish Synagogue of Ben Ezra.
- Pick-up and drop-off services from your hotel
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo
- All taxes & service charge
What's Not Included
- Personal items
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites