See the Giza Pyramids and take a Nile cruise by boat. See famous Sphinx and eat Lunch on a Nile cruise
What to Expect
Our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo, visit to the three majestic Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then continue to explore the area of the Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body,which reflect wisdom and power in ancient Egyptian Culture. Then move to visit the Valley Temple, both of the sphinx and the temple belongs to the Pyramid complex of Chephren.
Have a great time with your lunch cruise on the Nile for about 2 hours starting 15:30 and end by 17:30 with just one hour sailing experience, a Luxurious buffet lunch when you Joyfully watch Cairo’s aqueous landmarks and have entertaining time with a folkloric show and oriental music.
At the end of the trip you will direct back to your hotel.
Note: Special Services for Disabled Persons
- Pick up & return services from your cruise or hotel
- Assistance of our personal during your tours
- All transfers by air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Service of professional Egyptology tour guide
- Entrance fees to the sights in Cairo and Giza
- Lunch during tours in Cairo at 5 stars cruise boat
- Shopping tours through Cairo famous Bazaars
- One bottle of water during tours in Cairo
- All services charges and taxes included in your price included
What's Not Included
- Any optional activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Drinks and any personal expenses
- Entrance fees to special archaeological sites like ( Inside one of the Pyramids ).
Know Before You Go
Special Services for Disabled Persons