Explore the rainforest when it really comes alive - at night! On this small-group tour see nocturnal animals such as platypus, musky rat kangaroos, Boyd's forest dragons, rainforest birds, butterfliea, flying foxes and more!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 - 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 11 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The maximum number of participants for this tour is 11 people
- Please wear cool and comfortable clothing
- Walking shoes are a must
- The tour supplier will provide wet weather gear if required
- Bring a water bottle, a small backpack for your things and don't forget your camera