An award-winning, luxury vessel with up to 80 passengers only will whisk you out to the reef. Visit 2 pristine outer Great Barrier Reef locations and go snorkeling, enjoy a tasty picnic lunch, and learn from a friendly and multi-lingual crew.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Spanish, Chinese, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- If under 18 years and traveling alone, you will need a signed form by a parent/guardian. Only ages 16 and up are permitted to travel without a guardian (but must have a signed form).
- Please bring your Environmental Management Charge and levies of $20 per person, to be paid on board the vessel
- Certified divers: please bring cert-card and logbook. You will also be asked to fill out and sign an Advice to Divers Form. Medical Standards differ from country to country, and certain medication / medical conditions may preclude you from diving in Australia.
- If you are doing an introductory dive on AquaQuest, you will be asked to fill out and sign a medical declaration form and this can be found on the Divers Den website
- Lunch will be a fresh tropical buffet with hot and cold options. Please specify any special dietary requirements or restrictions at the time of booking so that these can be catered to