Ride on an ATV through the vibrant rainforest atop the majestic Barron Falls. Cruise down the footpaths of ancient loggers. Taste exotic fruit fresh from the branch. You may be lucky enough to see one of the wild Cassowaries that live on the property.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Drive to our location 1015 Kennedy Highway (opposite Rainforestation). Once you see our sign and a wooden gate with "1015" in it drive through the dirt road (good condition) for 1.5km until you see our bike shed. Please park your vehicle on the left. If you come via Uber/RideShare it is your responsibility to contact us prior to the tour to arrange pick-up at the front gate, as some drivers don't want to drive in the property.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- Fruit tasting is only possible when in season.
- No driver's license required.
- A disclaimer must be signed prior to participating in the tour.
- Please note, the children's fare is for those aged 4 to 14-years-old.
- The minimum riding age is 10-years-old. Younger children must go in a buggy.
- There are weight restrictions for the different types of ATV's. Some bikes are limited to 85kg and others to 175kg.