Embark on this full-day Outer Great Barrier Reef Cruise from Cairns with a scenic helicopter flight. Travel on a large, state-of-the-art vessel and choose just snorkelling or add diving.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Chinese, English
Select participants and date
Meet at the local partner's dive counter in the Reef Fleet Terminal at 1 Spense St. This is a quick 5-10 mins walk from the shops in the main center of Cairns.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Please note: the above tour itinerary is a guideline only and is subject to change depending on the tide, wind, and other weather conditions.
- Please note: check-in between 7:15 AM and 8:00 AM at Reef Fleet Terminal. Tour departs at 8:15 AM.
- There is a $20 per person fuel levy and administration cost that must be paid prior to travel direct to the local partner.
- All divers must complete a Medical Questionnaire. Please be aware that certain medical conditions (eg asthma, heart disease, diabetes) and/or prescription medication may preclude some people from diving