Enjoy a day aboard a luxurious vessel and travel to two reefs including Upolu Cay Reef and the outer edge of Upolu Reef. Spend 6 hours on the reef exploring and learning.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Welcoming travelers since 2016
Select participants and date
Meet your tour at the local partner's, Ocean Freedom, checkin desk at the Reef Fleet Terminal at least 45 minutes before the scheduled departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- To fully enjoy the tour you must be mobile and stable enough to move around a moving vessel, and able to transfer from the main vessel into a Glass Bottom Boat and back
- All diving (Cert & Intro) is subject to having no medical issues or on any medication contraindicated to diving on the day of travel. A medical form will be filled out on the day If diving is important to you please advise us of any medical issues past or present or any medication prior to the day of travel so we can advise if any medical clearance may be required from a diving doctor - this avoids any disappointment on the day
- In Queensland, the minimum diving age for an Introductory dive is 12 years old.
- If you have any concerns in regard to weather, go to www.bom.gov.au for a 4-day marine weather forecast