If you’re looking for the best location to Skydive, do it in Mission Beach. Offering Australia’s highest jump paired with an idyllic beach landing, an adrenalin rush, and spectacular views.
What to Expect
Skydive in Mission Beach is without the doubt Australia's best location and an unforgettable experience. Offering Australia’s highest jump (up to 14,000Ft) and up to 60 seconds of freefall and a warm tropical climate paired with the most idyllic landing on the shimmering sands of Mission Beach. A beach landing is guarateed. Tandem skydive over Mission Beach is adrenaline packed with the views of the Great Barrier Reef, tropical Islands, beaches, and the rainforest.
This is not just a skydive, this is the perfect skydive.
Mission Beach is only short drive from Cairns. If you don't have your own vehicle a free return bus transfer from Cairns will be included in your skydive.
- Courtesy bus transfers from Cairns & Mission Beach daily
- Personalized training and instructions
- 20 minutes Scenic flight up to 14,000ft
- Option to steer your parachute
- Guaranteed beach landing on 14 km of pristine beach
- Skydive Certificate
What's Not Included
- 35 APF (Australian Parachute Federation) levy and admin fee
- If over 95 kgs weight surcharges apply
Know Before You Go
Min. age is 12 years, if you are under 18 years a written parental consent will be required.
Max. weight limit is 110 kgs.