Don't miss an opportunity to cruise by Kuranda in a riverboat and meet wildlife including freshwater crocodiles, turtles, snakes, water dragons and fish, together with over 100 species of tropical birds.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Cruise the tranquil waters of the world’s most ancient tropical rainforest along the Barron River
- Admire freshwater crocodiles, turtles, snakes, water dragons and fish
- Take advantage of the great photographic opportunities afforded by the rainforest
- 45-minute calm water cruise with English commentary
- Food and drinks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Kuranda Riverboat Jetty. To access walk across the footbridge at the Kuranda Railway Station and go down the stairs to the river where the red flags are flying. Getting to Kuranda is easy by bus with Transnorth Bus Company, hire car, Skyrail Rainforest Cableway or the Kuranda Scenic Railway.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- All tours are subject to seasonal river conditions
- The tour is suitable for all ages. Children under 5 years of age are free of charge
- Please note there is no guarantee that freshwater crocodiles will be seen on every cruise
- These cruises are on the Barron River in Kuranda only, and you cannot drive down to the river to access them. You must park your car, walk across the Kuranda Railway Station footbridge, and go down the stairs to the river where you will see the local partner's red flags flying at their jetty.