Scuba dive without any previous experience, or use your open water certification to explore the Great Barrier Reef.
What to Expect
Combine an outer reef cruise with an introductory or certified scuba dive. Cruising out from the Cairns Marlin Marina, your friendly experienced crew will explain how your magical day is about to start while you sit back and enjoy the comfortable smooth ride onboard Cairns newest and most luxurious reef cruises.
Enjoy free time snorkeling and an exhilarating scuba dive after an in-depth briefing from expert dive staff, then gear up and jump in the water for the thrill of a lifetime as you're guided through this underwater wonderland.
No experience necessary! Experience the reef the way the fish do in perfect safety, by taking a dive around the reef with one of the professional dive instructors.
With over 12 exclusive dive sites, Evolution provides great options for the certified diver. Dedicated divemasters/instructors maintain the utmost safety while allowing you to explore to the limits.
Indulge in an Aussie BBQ buffet lunch with fresh fish, prawns, steak, sausages and a selection of salads (vegetarian option available).
After completing your scuba dive and having some more free time to snorkel, you will be collected back o board to enjoy live entertainment while you're treated to complimentary cheese, fruit platter and a glass of wine to enjoy on the return journey back to Cairns.
- 2 outer reef sites with minimal travel time
- BBQ buffet lunch
- 1 x scuba dive
- On-board entertainment on return journey
- Complimentary glass of wine, fruit and cheese platter
- All snorkel and diving equipment
What's Not Included
- Wet suits/lycra hire $10 for introductory divers
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Marine biology snorkel tour
Know Before You Go
• Please confirm at time of booking if you are an introductory or certified diver
• 20 dollars per person, EMC and Fuel levy to be paid upon check-in at Reef Fleet Terminal on day of travel
• Minimum age for diving is 12 years. Prior to diving you will be required to fill in a medical questionnaire.
• Divers over 65 yrs require a medical - if you answer YES to any question you will be referred to a qualified physician for a dive medical assessment conforming to Australian Standard AS4005-1.