Cruise to Green Island on board a modern catamaran and enjoy a half-day adventure in the Great Barrier Reef. Soak up the tropical atmosphere of Green Island, snorkel in soft coral gardens, or explore the ocean in a semi submersible boat.
What to Expect
Boasting a lush rainforest that is home to over 120 native plant species and colorful bird life, Green Island is a paradise coral cay island that is surrounded by reef gardens and abundant marine life.
Climb aboard the modern “Reef Rocket” catamaran and cruise over to this idyllic part of the Great Barrier Reef, just 45 minutes from Cairns. The speed of the catamaran allows for a full 2 hours on Green Island, whether you pick the morning or afternoon tour.
Snorkel to see soft coral gardens and shoals of colorful reef fish, or stay dry on a spectacular glass-bottom boat tour to discover the underwater reefs in comfort. You can even add-on a semi-submersible tour to get closer to the marine life. Alternatively, simply laze on the white sandy beach and soak up the sun.
- Cruise to Green Island aboard the modern Reef Rocket catamaran
- Choice of departure times - 09:00 or 13:00
- Choice of snorkelling gear OR glass bottom boat tour
- Snorkelling demonstration and reef presentation en route to Green Island
- Use of catamaran during time at island as an air-conditioned base
- Semi submarine tour (if booked)
What's Not Included
- Coach transfers
- Diving activities
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Check-in from 08:15 for the morning tour and 12:30 for the afternoon tour
• Please note that there are no diving activities available on half day tours