Discover some of the most spectacular destinations in the Outer Great Barrier Reef on this tour from Cairns with time to snorkel and explore. Enjoy a gourmet buffet lunch, a glass of wine, and a light snack.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Meet your tour at the local partner's, Down Under Cruise and Dive, kiosk at the Reef Fleet Terminal in Cairns. Checkin is from 7:15 AM to 7:45 AM. The vessel departs at 8 AM and returns at approximately 4:30 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The minimum age for introductory diving is 12 years old
- This activity is dependent on the weather
- All divers are required to complete an onboard medical questionnaire
- Divers over 65 must have medical clearance from a physician confirming they are fit to dive. Please be aware that certain medical conditions (e.g. asthma, heart disease, diabetes) and any prescription medications will require a letter or email from a doctor clearing you to dive. This clearance must state your full name, the doctor's name and practice, and the clearance to dive for the specific medications/condition
- Diving within 24 hours before your flight is not permitted
- Special dietary requirements should be confirmed directly with the activity provider