Great Barrier Reef Snorkel Full-Day Tour
From $116 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceOn request
- Take a boat trip to the true outer edge of the Great Barrier Reef, and discover this amazing natural wonder
- Stop at two exclusive mooring locations and enjoy over five hours of snorkeling
- Travel aboard a comfortable, safe and fast vessel, with less travel time and more time to enjoy the Reef
- Have a delicious BBQ lunch onboard, with vegetarian options available
- Travel on-board the most luxurious reef vessel in Australia
With our boat cruising at up to 30 knots, and safe and comfortable seating for up to 140 passengers, you’ll have less travel time and spend more time at the Reef!
This five-hour tour will visit two spectacular Outer Great Barrier Reef destinations. Snorkel equipment and lessons are provided, so feel free to jump in the water and explore this amazing natural wonder from up close.
Later, enjoy a delicious barbecue lunch with salad before we take off for the second half of the tour. Experience the excitement of a Semi-Submersible tour (extra option), and get a whole new perspective of underwater wildlife.
This tour will spare you the big crowds and gives access to exclusive protected Reef locations. Professional, friendly and attentive staff will ensure that this is a safe and fun-filled experience.
- BBQ lunch and salads
- Snorkel equipment and lesson
- Onboard entertainment
- Afternoon tea
- Complimentary tea, coffee, fruit, and cheese platter on return journey
- Live Australian musical entertainer on return journey
- Scuba diving, wetsuit/lycra suit hire
- Semi-Submersible tour
- Scenic helicopter flights and underwater camera hire
- Accommodation transfers
- Soft drinks and alcohol
Check-in begins at 07:30 at the Reef Fleet Terminal in Cairns. Vessel departs daily at 08:20 and returns at 16:45. Hotel pick-up is available at an extra charge. USD 10 per person for Inner City transfers and USD 20 per person from the North Beaches.
• Family Packages are available (2 adults and 2 children).
• A Dive medical questionnaire must be completed by all PADI course participants prior to commencement of course. If any questions are raised a full Dive Medical may be required at a local medical center at an extra cost.
Product ID: 11604