See The Outer Barrier Reef from the very best perspective. Immerse yourself in the vastness and sheer beauty of the Great Barrier Reef as you glide over coral formations.
What to Expect
See the The Outer Barrier Reef from the very best perspective. Fly from Cairns city along the dramatic backdrop of mountain ranges and across the ocean over magical Green Island. Continue to marvel at one of the wonders of the world as you fly over Arlington Reef, and grasp the vastness as you hover over Middle Cay, an isolated strip of white sand set in the deep blue sea. Puts a whole new perspective to the world as you return back to Cairns with memories for a lifetime.
The 30 minute flight is great, but this extended flight is brilliant. You'll head out further to even more beautiful reef locations, all the while looking out for a close encounter with the amazing reef 'locals': Turtles, dolphins, dugongs, sharks & manta rays are on a list that also includes migrating whales in the cooler winter months.
Sites to see include:
- Return coach transfers from Cairns (or Cairns northern beaches) hotel
- Pre-flight safety briefing
- 40 minute scenic helicopter flight
Know Before You Go
• Weights of each passenger
• Why are the weights of people required? As each helicopter has a legal weight restriction, accurate body weights are very important. Flights cannot be confirmed without accurate body weights being provided. If actual weights exceed the advised weights by over 10%, a 100% cancellation charge may apply. Thank you for your understanding.
• One infant under 3 years of age may travel free of charge if seated on a guardian’s lap
• Cancellation policy
• Cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to the flight to receive a full 100% refund. This applies to all products
• Online Bookings:
Please note online bookings are subject to availability and are only confirmed upon receipt of accurate body weights and booking details. You will receive an email confirmation with your pick-up /check-in time from our customer service team within 24 hours of your booking.
• Flights are sold on a per seat basis