Set amongst 7500 trees in the lush rainforests of Far North Queensland, Paronella Park is a wonderland of castles, tunnels, bridges, fountains and secret staircases built by the visionary Jose Paronella. Experience the realization of one man's dream.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Chinese, English, Japanese
Select participants and date
You must self-drive to the location.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Meal options: Enjoy a meal at the open air Café on the Deck, or bring your own picnic. Alternatively, stroll 200 meters down the road to Mena Creek Hotel
- Caravan park and cabins: Consider staying overnight in the caravan park, or in one of the cabins - call 4065 0000 to book, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for site availability
- Self-Guided Botanical Walk: A 16 page booklet containing details of 88 of the park's flora. The trees are identified throughout the park