Enjoy a half-day adventure and sail to the Great Barrier Reef by catamaran. Visit tropical Green Island to snorkel among colorful coral gardens and reef fish. Laze on a sandy beach, or explore the ocean via a semi submersible or glass bottom boat.
What to Expect
Boasting a lush rainforest that is home to over 120 native plant species and colorful bird life, Green Island is a paradise coral cay island surrounded by reef gardens and abundant marine life.
Climb aboard the modern, air-conditioned 24-meter catamaran “Reef Rocket ” to cruise over to this idyllic part of the Great Barrier Reef, and enjoy a full-day reef tour just 45 minutes from Cairns.
Snorkel and dive among the reef fish and coral gardens, or stay dry on a spectacular semi-submersible submarine or glass-bottom boat to discover the underwater life in comfort. Alternatively, simply laze on the white sandy beach and soak up the sun.
These are just a few of the many activities available at Green Island. The friendly crew will help you organize your day to make the most of your time at this stunning Marine National Park.
- Cruise to Green Island by catamaran
- 4.5 hours to enjoy Green Island (11:00 departure)
- Free choice of snorkeling gear or glass bottom boat (extra to do both)
- Snorkelling demonstration and reef presentation en route to Green Island
- Use of Big Cat throughout the day
What's Not Included
- Coach transfers
- Diving activities
- Lunch (can be booked as an Add-On)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund