Escape the crowds on this exclusive Great Barrier Reef experience at the unspoiled and untouched Frankland Islands. Enjoy a river cruise, guided snorkel tour, Pre packaged lunch, and ample time to relax and explore or opt for a transfer only option.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Japanese
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
Know before you go
- Certified divers: please bring your certification card and logbook.
- Certified and introductory divers: you will need to complete a medical declaration form. Certain medication and/or medical conditions may preclude you from diving in Australia.
- There are no transfers from Cairns. Please meet the local partner at Deeral at 8:00 AM
- No introductory diving offered
- Maximum of 30 passengers permitted on the island daily