Embark on this full-day Outer Great Barrier Reef Cruise from Cairns with a scenic helicopter flight. Travel on a large, state-of-the-art vessel and choose just snorkelling or add diving.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Chinese, English
Select participants and date
Meet at the check-in desk from 7.15am - 7.45am at the Reef Fleet Terminal at Marlin Marina, 1 Spence Street, Cairns.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- The minimum age for introductory diving is 12 years old
- This activity is dependent on the weather
- All divers are required to complete a medical questionnaire
- Divers over 65 must have medical clearance from a physician confirming they are fit to dive. Please be aware that certain medical conditions (e.g. asthma, heart disease, diabetes) and any prescription medications will require a letter or email from a doctor clearing you to dive. This clearance must state your full name, the doctor's name and practice, and the clearance to dive for the specific medications/condition
- Diving within 24 hours before your flight is not permitted
- Special dietary requirements should be confirmed directly with the activity provider