Discover the open-air museum that is San Sperate. Every corner breathes art and culture that combines with the kindness of the inhabitants.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 4 participants
Select participants and date
Meet in the parking space in front of the Buccari building, Viale Cristoforo Colombo, 60, 09125 Cagliari CA, Italy.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes