Enjoy a relaxing full-day tour of fascinating Alghero. Walk through its alleys and visit ancient coral craft shops. Discover Capo Caccia and the Neptune Caves and visit the amazing nuragic village and the necropolis.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, Portuguese
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Due to availability, please be aware that for groups of more than 8 participants vehicles used in the excursions may be different from the description and may vary due to management discretion
- Please be aware that the caves and the boat tours are subject to weather conditions and may be not available; at management discretion without any further notice
- A boat tour from Alghero Port to the Neptune Caves (optional) is also available
- Visit a famous archaeological site where nuraghe (a type of ancient megalithic edifice found in Sardinia) and necropolis are located