Visiting Barumini and its territory means discover a world rich in history and tradition. From the first moments in which you approach this small village of Marmilla, located in the heart of Sardinia. It is also possible to have a typical Sardinian lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Dress code is smart casual
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Due to availability, please be aware that for groups of more than 8 participants, the vehicles used on tour may be different from those in the description