Experience the best of the Salta Province on a 4-day guided trip. Travel to Cafayate, Cachi, the UNESCO World Heritage Listed Salinas Grandes, Hornocal, and Humahuaca to see the Hill of Seven Colors.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickups take place between 07:00 AM and 07:40 AM from the lobby or reception of your hotel in downtown Salta. In the case of Hornocal, please be in Caseros 420 at 06:30 AM.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable clothes
- Passport or ID card for children
Know before you go
- This tour involves around 2 hours of traveling through low-quality dirt roads and another 2 hours through the highway on the way back. All vehicles are of a high-quality minivan
- The Hornocal part of the itinerary is entirely in Spanish. All other aspects of the tour are provided in your chosen language
- You select the dates of your tour, but the order of the excursions may change depending on availability