Learn the true story behind D-Day on this private guided full-day trip to the Normandy D-Day Beaches, including Ste Mère Eglise, Utah Beach, Pointe du Hoc, and more. Get time for lunch at Omaha Beach.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Polish, Italian, French
- Audio guide included
- Pickup included
- Your driver-guide will be wearing a black NormandyTour cap. If there is a crowd, he will have a sign with your name on it. He will be in your hotel lobby 15 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour involves some light walking at the Normandy American Cemetery and at the Pointe du Hoc (approximately 1 mile)