Explore the Andalusian countryside, mountains and villages on a day trip from Cadiz to Ronda. You’ll visit the land of bulls, olive trees, leather, great food and amazing views. Admire the lovely white villages and enjoy a guided walking tour of Ronda.
What to Expect
On this full-day excursion from Cadiz you’ll visit the charming and serene pueblos blancos (white villages) of Andalusia, and explore the countryside of olive groves and vineyards, mountains and spectacular views. This is a small-group tour, with a maximum of 8 participants.
See the villages of Ronda, Arcos, Ubrique, El Bosque, Grazalema, Benamahoma, Benaocaz and Villaluenga del Rosario.
• Departure from your hotel in Cadiz and a drive through the landscapes of Andalusia, dominated by olive groves and vineyards. Your driver is multi-lingual and an expert guide
• A break and breakfast in El Bosque. Enjoy a breakfast from the highlands of Cádiz along with the region’s natural juices
• Stop at a mountain viewpoint in el Puerto del Boyar
• Arrival in Ronda and a walking tour of the old town. Visit the Mondragón Palace and the bullfighting arena
• Departure from Ronda
• Lunch and free time in Grazalema
• Arrival in Arcos de la Frontera. Take a walk through the town and enjoy views from a mountain lookout
• Departure from Arcos de la Frontera
• Arrival in Cádiz and drop off at around 18:45
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Private vehicle (air conditioning, radio and heating)
- Expert multi-lingual driver
- 2-hour walking tour with expert guide through Ronda's old town
- Admission to the Mondragón Palace and the oldest bullfighting arena in the world (approximately 30 minutes with an expert guide)
- Transportation (Cadiz - El Bosque - Ronda- Grazalema- Arcos de la frontera - Cadiz)
What's Not Included
- Tips for the guide/driver (optional)