Take a guided tour of medieval Cadiz, and see all the city’s landmarks, including the Neoclassical and Baroque cathedral and its museum, the Roman theater in the area known as the Pópulo, and structures dating back as far as the Phoenician era.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Plaza San Juan de Dios (close to Monumento a Moret), CádizOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes and bring a bottle of water
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by 2 adults minimum
- On some occasions the tour could be conducted in 2 languages
- The operator is not responsible for delays at the entrance to monuments
- If there are any changes to the itinerary, customers will be informed at the beginning of the tour
- If special circumstances or force majeure prevent this tour from visiting any of the sites, the tour guide will choose another similar location for the tour to visit
- Please be on time at the departure point