Cruise down to the Goolwa Barrage, through the lock, and down to the mouth of the Murray River. View the entrance to the Southern Ocean for Australia's longest river system before cruising back to Goolwa.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Meet the resident seal colony at the Goolwa Barrage
- Learn about the river's history with detailed commentary onboard
- Take in breathtaking views of the meeting of the Murray River and the sea
- 14-kilometer roundtrip cruise
- Expert commentary
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Spirit of the Coorong CruisesOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Minimum cruise numbers apply.
- The cruise operates rain or shine, but is subject to cancellation in the event of strong winds.
- Cancellation fees may apply.