Experience one of the must-do activities of Cabo San Lucas and take a 2.5-hour sunset cruise on the Sea of Cortez. Enjoy the enchanting ambiance of a Mexican sunset and benefit from an open bar for your convenience. Feast from a delicious dinner and more.
What to Expect
Cruise on the Sea of Cortez at sunset and experience the southern tip of Baja California from an enchanting perspective. Make your way to the marina at Cabo San Lucas to board a boat and sail to Land’s End. Enjoy the beauty of the surroundings as the sun sets over the horizon.
Journey around the tip of the peninsula for an abundance of photo opportunities. See the pelican colony, marvel at the native sea lions and get up-close to the mysterious arch known locally as "El Arco."
Sit back and relax on this memorable experience as you are serenaded by fun music and served a scrumptious dinner prepared right on deck. Sip tropical drinks served by the ever-friendly crew as you take in the magical spectacle of a sunset over the Pacific Ocean.
- 2.5-hour sunset cruise
- Admission fees
- Deluxe Mexican buffet-style dinner
- Domestic open bar
What's Not Included
- Transportation to and from the marina in Cabo San Lucas (directions will be provided upon tour confirmation)
- Optional gratuities
- Optional souvenirs
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
• Children under 4 years old are free of charge
• Please bring a light sweater or jacket in the winter
• Please remember to bring your camera