Off-Road Adventure: All-Day Jeep Expedition in Todos Santos
From $540 Per group up to 4Book now
Pick-up service•Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off •Cruiseship passengers will be picked up at Plaza Gali Car Park
- Drive around scenic Todos Santos in a Jeep, or let our experienced bilingual guide be your chauffeur
- Complimentary hotel pickup and dropoff
- Explore Punta Lobo, a historic sea port that now houses a colony of sea lions
- Visit the famous Hotel California in downtown Todos Santos
First stop is Cerritos Beach, where you can relax in the sand or take to the water for a refreshing swim. Then it’s time go off-road on the scenic dirt roads of the Southern Baja. From there you can take in the dramatic views of the Sierra Laguna Mountains.
After leaving the mountains it’s time to explore Punta Lobo. Once a main port for Asian sea merchants, Punta Lobo now houses a lively colony of sea lions. Next and last stop is the town of Todos Santos, where you can shop at many stores and galleries and have a meal at one of the local restaurants. Be sure to visit the legendary Hotel California, which dates back to 1948.
- Jeep 4x4
- Private bilingual guide
- Chaffeur available upon request
- Snacks and refreshments
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- Park entrance fees
- Alcoholic beverages
- Gratuities (optional)
•To find Plaza Gali Car Park, walk to Dock 3 and through the API Cruise Terminal Services Building. There’ll be a white van bearing the High Tide logo in front of the Manta Scuba Dive Shop located in the car park.
•Children of all ages are welcome
•You can bring one extra guest for a USD 125 fee, which includes a second Jeep
Product ID: 12636