Be guided by biologists you will be able to learn by interacting and feeding rescued exotic animals in this interactive sanctuary.
What to Expect
Enjoy a full day interacting with exotic species from around the world at the Wild Canyon´s Kingdom! Come and look around the area that was created to be home, sweet home of the animals that were rescued.
Tour around with a biologist the interactive stations of the beloved Iguanas, love-birds, prairie dogs, macaws and several other species that have found home at this sanctuary. You are going to be able to pet them, feed them and create and an unforgettable bond with all your new little friends. Also, as adrenaline is a synonym of Wild Canyon, break all taboos and don’t leave without your photo with the crocodile!
- 4 hours experience with round-trip transportation
- Animal food samples
- Bilingual guides
- Water bottle
- Access to entomological boxes area
- Access to all interactive stations
- Access to one of the longest hanging bridges in the world
What's Not Included
- Food and beverages
- Other services not listed above
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• With your safety in mind, the use of cameras is not permitted. A professional photographers will be there to capture your adventure at all times.
• Bring comfortable clothes and closed shoes preferably. Bring hat or cap and sunglasses.