Hop onto an ATV and experience the beautiful landscapes of Cabo San Lucas in a fun and unique way. Designed to suit all skill levels, this fully guided half-day adventure tour takes you to explore the wild country of Baja California on your personal ATV.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pick-up service is provided for hotels located in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo or along the Los Cabos Corridor.
- Experience the thrill of an off-road ATV adventure in the Cabo's varied landscapes
- Explore the natural beauty of Baja California
- Take in beautiful panoramic views of the Sea of Cortez
- Ride along beaches, through forests and over streams
- Drive along the Los Cabos Canyon Bridge, longest hanging bridge of its kind
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off service
- Use of ATV and safety equipment
- Hydration stations to fill up water bottles
- Park entry fee ($20 USD)
- ATV Collision Insurance (must be purchased directly at the park)
- Personal expenses
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Comfortable shoes
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- Driver must present a valid driver’s license.
- Back-seat passengers must be a minimum of 10 years of age.
- Be sure to dress in comfortable clothing and wear closed-toed shoes. You may also wish to bring a hat and sunglasses.