Join us at Wild Canyon for the adventure of a lifetime. Witness stunning views of the sparkling Sea of Cortez from El Tule Canyon, and journey through the beautiful oasis by camel. See all this and more on your camel quest today!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- By air-conditioned van from your hotel in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo, or anywhere along the Tourist Corridor
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Customer Service Guarantees:
- All guides are 100% bilingual (English/Spanish).
- All guides have undergone at least 2 months of intensive training and are certified by industry professionals.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Physical requirements:
- Fit enough to walk on varied terrain.
- Minimum age: 4 years.
- Maximum weight: 260 lbs.
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis, won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.
- With your safety in mind, the use of cameras is not permitted. Our professional photographers will be there to capture your adventure at all times.
- Please bring:
- Comfortable clothing
- Hat and sunglasses
- Comfortable, closed-toe shoes
- Cash for souvenirs, food and photos