Witness stunning views of the sparkling Sea of Cortez from El Tule Canyon, and journey through the beautiful oasis by camel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- By air-conditioned van from your hotel in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo, or anywhere along the Tourist Corridor
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Customer Service Guarantees:
- All guides are 100% bilingual (English/Spanish).
- All guides have undergone at least 2 months of intensive training and are certified by industry professionals.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Physical requirements:
- Fit enough to walk on varied terrain.
- Minimum age: 4 years.
- Maximum weight: 260 lbs.
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis, won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.
- With your safety in mind, the use of cameras is not permitted. Our professional photographers will be there to capture your adventure at all times.
- Please bring:
- Comfortable clothing
- Hat and sunglasses
- Comfortable, closed-toe shoes
- Cash for souvenirs, food and photos