Paddle board along Land's End, a dramatic rock formation over 6 million years old. You will then stop by the famous Arch of Cabo to take breathtaking photos, before snorkeling with different kinds of fish and enjoying a small picnic.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, English
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
"La Empacadora" beach it's located at the end of Marina Boulevard. If you have your own car there are two parking lots on the blvd. only 10 minutes walking to the beach. We also recommend using Uber.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Biodegradable sunscreen
Know before you go
- Please keep in mind that paddle boarding at sea is quite different than on lakes
- Storage for personal belongings will be provided