Ride a UTV through canyons, creeks, beach and the longest hanging wooden bridge in the world in this exclusive ride across the Baja.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pick-up service is provided for hotels located in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo or along the Los Cabos Corridor.
- Ride a UTV through various terrains
- Cross the largest simple hanging wooden bridge in the world.
- Benefit from the full off-road experience
- Highly qualified, bilingual guides
- Training and induction
- Use of professional equipment: full-face helmet and goggles
- Free lockers ($5 US deposit or ID, returned at exit)
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel
- Hydration stations to fill up water bottles
- Park entry fee ($20 USD per person)
- Vehicle collision insurance (paid upon arrival at the park)
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Comfortable shoes
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- Cameras are not allowed on tours. Our professional photographers will be there to capture your adventure at all times.
- Bring cash, credit or debit card for souvenirs, food and other services not included.
- Bring comfortable clothes and closed shoes.
- Bring hat or cap, and sunglasses.
- We strongly recommend the use of biodegradable sunscreen.
- Drivers must present a valid driver’s license
- Minimum age for back-seat passengers: 5 years old
- Minimum weight: 90 lbs or 40 kg
- For their safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.