Ride a UTV through canyons, creeks, beach and the longest hanging wooden bridge in the world in this exclusive ride across the Baja.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pick-up service is provided for hotels located in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo or along the Los Cabos Corridor.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Comfortable shoes
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- Cameras are not allowed on tours. Our professional photographers will be there to capture your adventure at all times.
- Bring cash, credit or debit card for souvenirs, food and other services not included.
- Bring comfortable clothes and closed shoes.
- Bring hat or cap, and sunglasses.
- We strongly recommend the use of biodegradable sunscreen.
- Drivers must present a valid driver’s license
- Minimum age for back-seat passengers: 5 years old
- Minimum weight: 90 lbs or 40 kg
- For their safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.