Meet your Master Chef and get ready for a cooking adventure full of flavor and fun. Visit a local produce market with your chef to pick up the ingredients for your meal and then get ready for a true Mexican Feast.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at the "MERCABO GOURMET STREET FOOD RESTAURANT" on Calle Ignacio Zaragoza 121, in front of the BANORTE Bank office in Cabo San Lucas Centro. The location is between Calle Niños Heroes and Avenida Lázaro Cardenas, a few steps from Aramburo Estacionamiento. Look for a big banner with the logo of the local supplier.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Face mask or protective covering
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Have a good breakfast before you come to the cooking class. You will cook everything from scratch and might eat later than your usual lunchtime.
- If you have any kind of food allergies, please make sure to inform the chef when you meet. The chef will be happy to accommodate various diets including vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free.