Shared Sunset Sailing Cruise in Cabo San Lucas
From $74 per personBook now
- Gaze out over the vast Pacific as the sun sets on another perfect Cabo day
- Enjoy great wine or cocktails from our open bar
- See and take photos of Cabo's iconic landmarks from the bay
Your sunset sail begins with some sightseeing as you cruise past Lovers' Beach, Land's End and the Arch on your way out to the Pacific, as the sun goes lower in the sky. Then we switch from the engine to wind power.
Enjoy the wine we have selected for you, or order your favorite drink from our premium open bar, accompanied by delicious appetizers. Surrounded by Cabo’s breathtaking sunset and unique rock formations, you will have the experience of a lifetime.
Smaller groups and personal service is our specialty on these laid-back, romantic trips. You won't want to leave Cabo without the experience.
- 1st class luxury sailboats
- All taxes and fees
- Delicious light snacks (cheeses, salami selection, fresh baguette, chips, salsas and dessert)
- Open bar stocked with alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Professional bilingual crew
- Transportation to and from the dock
The meeting point is at Dock H (located in the marina of Cabon San Luca). The dock is located at the 4th gate passing from Lorenzillos Restaurant towards the Wyndham hotel, Cabo San Lucas.
Additional passengers can be included for an additional fee per person.
Product ID: 12034