Snorkel in the protected marine park of Cabo Pulmo and discover the abundance of sea life in the Sea of Cortez. Admire the beautiful region, home to turles, sea lions, and stunning coral reefs. Finish your tour with lunch at a local Mexican restaurant.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Cabo San Lucas or San Jose del Cabo.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
- Visit the beautiful protected marine park at Cabo Pulmo
- Snorkel in a number of locations as you look out for marine life
- Enjoy a delicious Mexican lunch at a local restaurant
- Pickup and drop-off from hotels in Cabo San Lucas or San Jose del Cabo
- Snorkeling equipment (fins, mask, and snorkel)
- Lunch and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Entry fee to the national marine park (USD 5,-)
- Children under 12 years
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Professional cameras
Know before you go
- This tour is subject to favorable weather conditions.
- Unfortunately this tour is not available to guests with limited mobility or wheelchair users.
- This tour is not suitable for people who suffer from seasickness.
- There are no bathrooms are available onboard the boat.